Thursday, July 10, 2008

One Week Post Reunion

I have had either a hotdog, hamburger or piece of chicken with chips and salsa since Sunday for lunch and dinner and you know what, it's not that bad!  I believe Gregg and Kyle are on the same roll but enjoyed a variety on Monday & Tuesday while they experienced Cedar Point with family.  

I think we felt a little depressed once everyone left!  We do hope everyone has recovered from their visit and travels!

Kyle enjoyed a few hours with one of his friends from school this evening, while Gregg played soccer in town and Jack entertained me at home.

Work has been a bear, with so many changes from our new company, everyone seems to be going just a little insane....I like to think my sanity is much better off than those of my co-workers, but I am probably not the one to ask!

Jack is doing well at letting us know when he's done eating with shaking his head no.  He also LOVES to climb.  He climbed up onto the couch and then up the back of it in attempts to reach the deer on the wall.  I was unable to witness the original event, but once home for the evening I saw his little legs and arms go!

I am working on a Jack family reunion survey; hopefully it'll be helpful.   I'll keep everyone posted!!

No comments: